- Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.
- In the world of Internet customer service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.
- Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
- Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.
- There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer. Never settle for ‘satisfied’.
- It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
- Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.
- Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.
James Cash Penney